1973 c Beef cattle near Camp Adair, Oregon

Dublin Core

Title

1973 c Beef cattle near Camp Adair, Oregon

Description

This is a photograph of the Oregon State University Beef Cattle Ranches in the Soap Creek Valley in Benton County, Oregon on the land where Camp Adair previously was. Oregon State University acquired the Camp Adair land after Camp Adair was dismantled in 1946. A portion of this land was the former site of Letitia and David Carson's Benton County Homestead. While it is unclear if that is the land shown in this photograph, it is known that Letitia and David Carson's land became part of the OSU Beef Cattle Ranches.

Creator

Robert W. Henderson (Robert Wesley), 1914-2006

Publisher

LCLP

Date

1968/1978 circa

Contributor

Larry Landis

Rights

Copyright: Robert W. Henderson (Robert Wesley), 1914-2006

Format

PNG

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HP-63

Coverage

Benton County, Oregon

Collection

Citation

Robert W. Henderson (Robert Wesley), 1914-2006, “1973 c Beef cattle near Camp Adair, Oregon,” Letitia Carson Digital History Collection , accessed March 3, 2024, https://letitiacarson.omeka.net/items/show/352.

Output Formats